Moody's further downgrades Ukraine bond rating
April 4 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service downgraded Ukraine's government bond rating to Caa3 from Caa2, citing an escalating political crisis and stressed external liquidity position as Russia withdrew financial support.
"Moody's expects that domestic political risk in Ukraine will remain high given upcoming presidential elections in May, and the risk of early parliamentary elections later in the year," the ratings agency said. (link.reuters.com/nyh38v) (Reporting By Thyagaraju Adinarayan)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds