Memorial Resource Development files for IPO of up to $700 mln
April 4 (Reuters) - Oil and natural gas company Memorial Resource Development Corp filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $700 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Citigroup was underwriting the IPO, Memorial Resource told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus. (r.reuters.com/dyh38v)
The Houston-based company intends to list its common stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "MRD."
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees. The final size of the IPO could be different. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped