Travelocity owner Sabre expects IPO to be priced at $18-$20/share
April 4 (Reuters) - Sabre Corp, a major travel booking wholesaler and the owner of Travelocity website, said it expects its initial public offering of 44.7 million common shares to be priced at between $18 and $20 per share.
Texas-based Sabre's IPO is expected to raise as much $895 million at the top end of the price range.
Sabre is backed by private equity firms such as TPG and Silver Lake. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand