TrueCar files for IPO of up to $125 mln
April 4 (Reuters) - TrueCar Inc, a car-pricing information website operator, filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $125 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are the lead underwriters to the offering, the California-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus. (link.reuters.com/kud38v) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Islamic State blows away Gulf qualms about joining U.S. military action