TrueCar files for IPO of up to $125 mln
April 4 (Reuters) - TrueCar Inc, a car-pricing information website operator, filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $125 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are the lead underwriters to the offering, the California-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus. (link.reuters.com/kud38v) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?