Vivendi board to study SFR bids over weekend
PARIS, April 4
PARIS, April 4 (Reuters) - France's Vivendi said its board would continue to work this weekend to evaluate the two offers it had received for its SFR telecom unit, which has been the subject of a month-long bidding war.
Numericable and Bouygues are both vying to buy France's second-largest telecom operator in a deal that values the target at above 15 billion euros ($20.5 billion).
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand