Rwanda plans to privatise development bank - ministry
KIGALI, April 5
KIGALI, April 5 (Reuters) - Rwanda's government plans to privatise the Development Bank of Rwanda in a bid to reform its operation, the Finance Ministry said in a brief statement.
More details of the privatisation would be released on Sunday at a news briefing, it added.
"The Government of Rwanda plans to privatisee the Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD) in a move to reform its operation and ensure that the bank effectively serves its mandate," the ministry statement said.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country