Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital sells stake in AerLift Leasing
DUBAI, April 6
DUBAI, April 6 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi investment company Waha Capital has sold its stake in AerLift Leasing to a newly established U.S.-based aircraft leasing platform for an undisclosed amount, Waha Capital said on Sunday.
AerLift Leasing was established in 2010, with Waha Capital owning a 60.7 percent stake, the Abu Dhabi firm said in a bourse statement.
AerLift Leasing owns a portfolio of 11 commercial aircraft operated by a number of international airlines. (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov; editing by Matt Smith)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default