Bahrain Q4 GDP growth slows to 5.4 pct y/y
DUBAI, April 7
DUBAI, April 7 (Reuters) - Growth in Bahrain's inflation-adjusted gross domestic product slowed to 5.4 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of last year from a revised 5.7 percent in the third quarter, data from the state statistics body showed on Monday.
GDP rose 0.7 percent from the previous quarter.
The mining sector, which includes oil production and accounts for over a fifth of GDP, led growth in the fourth quarter, expanding 14.6 percent from a year earlier.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports