Energen to sell natural gas utility business to Laclede Group
April 7 (Reuters) - Oil and gas company Energen Corp said it would sell its natural gas utility business Alabama Gas Corp to Laclede Group Inc for $1.28 billion in cash to focus on exploration and production.
The deal also includes about $320 million of debt, Energen said. (Reporting By Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement