Goldman Sachs prices Sports Direct shares at 850 pence each
LONDON, April 7
LONDON, April 7 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs has priced its accelerated bookbuild of shares in Sports Direct International at 850 pence each, a source familiar with the matter said on Monday, valuing the placement at 212.5 million pounds ($352.75 million).
Goldman Sachs earlier said that it was planning to sell up to 25 million shares to institutional investors, which the source said would be sold at a price range of 850-870 pence each.
Goldman Sachs is sole bookrunner on the placement. The shares were acquired from MASH Holdings Limited, owned by Sports Direct founder Mike Ashley. (1 pound = $1.66 U.S.) (Reporting by Freya Berry; Editing by David Gregorio)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped