INDONESIA PRESS-Lippo Cikarang to develop central business district in Cikarang-Investor Daily
Property developer PT Lippo Cikarang plans to develop a new central business district on 300 hectares of land in Cikarang, Bekasi, a satellite city of capital Jakarta, with an initial investment of 1.5 trillion rupiah ($132.55 million), said CEO Meow Chong Loh.
Construction will begin this year and the development will continue for the next 20 years. The firm currently owns a total of 3,000 hectares of land in the area, which is known as a manufacturing and industrial hub. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,316.5 Indonesian rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft