Band Aid founder Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches dies aged 25
LONDON, April 7
LONDON, April 7 (Reuters) - Peaches Geldof, daughter of Band Aid founder Bob Geldof, has died at her home in Kent, southern England, aged 25, British media reported on Monday.
Peaches Geldof, who was married for the second time and had two young sons, had worked as a DJ, model and television personality.
Her mother, Paula Yates, died aged 41 from a heroin overdose in 2000.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling