Band Aid founder Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches dies aged 25
LONDON, April 7
LONDON, April 7 (Reuters) - Peaches Geldof, daughter of Band Aid founder Bob Geldof, has died at her home in Kent, southern England, aged 25, British media reported on Monday.
Peaches Geldof, who was married for the second time and had two young sons, had worked as a DJ, model and television personality.
Her mother, Paula Yates, died aged 41 from a heroin overdose in 2000.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order