Risanamento may accept alternative offer for 2 French assets
MILAN, April 7
MILAN, April 7 (Reuters) - Italy's Risanamento said on Monday it would accept an offer from former owner Luigi Zunino to buy two French properties out of nine it was planning to sell to Chelsfield/The Olayan Group if the British fund approved the deal.
The real estate company had given preliminary approval to a sale of nine properties in the centre of Paris for 1.23 billion euros to the UK-based property fund.
Chelsfield/The Olayan Group will have to decide by April 8 whether to allow Zunino to buy two of the nine Paris buildings. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher