Risanamento may accept alternative offer for 2 French assets
MILAN, April 7
MILAN, April 7 (Reuters) - Italy's Risanamento said on Monday it would accept an offer from former owner Luigi Zunino to buy two French properties out of nine it was planning to sell to Chelsfield/The Olayan Group if the British fund approved the deal.
The real estate company had given preliminary approval to a sale of nine properties in the centre of Paris for 1.23 billion euros to the UK-based property fund.
Chelsfield/The Olayan Group will have to decide by April 8 whether to allow Zunino to buy two of the nine Paris buildings. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.