Groupama says to sell its 1.8 pct Saint-Gobain stake
PARIS, April 7
PARIS, April 7 (Reuters) - French insurer Groupama said on Monday it had launched the sale of its entire 1.8 percent stake in Saint-Gobain, Europe's biggest supplier of construction materials.
Groupama said the sale would take place via an institutional private placement.
Based on Monday's closing price, the sale of the 10.12 million shares corresponds to an amount of 459.3 million euros ($631.2 million).
($1 = 0.7277 Euros) (Reporting by Geert De Clercq and Alexandre Boksenbaum; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand