Groupama says to sell its 1.8 pct Saint-Gobain stake
PARIS, April 7
PARIS, April 7 (Reuters) - French insurer Groupama said on Monday it had launched the sale of its entire 1.8 percent stake in Saint-Gobain, Europe's biggest supplier of construction materials.
Groupama said the sale would take place via an institutional private placement.
Based on Monday's closing price, the sale of the 10.12 million shares corresponds to an amount of 459.3 million euros ($631.2 million).
($1 = 0.7277 Euros) (Reporting by Geert De Clercq and Alexandre Boksenbaum; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |