Sanofi to resubmit Lemtrada application for FDA review
PARIS, April 7
PARIS, April 7 (Reuters) - Sanofi said it plans to resubmit its application for its Lemtrada drug for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis following "constructive discussions" with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The resubmission is expected in the second quarter and will provide information to address issues previously raised by the FDA in December, Sanofi said in a statement on Monday.
Sanofi's Genzyme unit in the United States had previously announced its intention to appeal the FDA's response on Lemtrada.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.