Banque Saudi Fransi Q1 profit rises 25 pct
DUBAI, April 7
DUBAI, April 7 (Reuters) - Banque Saudi Fransi posted a 25.2 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Monday, beating analysts' estimates as operating income increased.
The bank made a net profit of 856 million riyals ($228.24 million) in the three months to March 31, up from 684 million riyals in the year-earlier period, according to a filing to Saudi Arabia's bourse.
Analysts polled by Reuters on average forecast Saudi Fransi would make a quarterly profit of 755.8 million riyals.
The lender attributed its higher quarterly profit to increasing operating income, which rose 16.3 percent 1.4 billion riyals. ($1 = 3.7504 Saudi Riyals) (Reporting by Matt Smith; editing by David French)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |