Steria, Sopra shares to resume trading on Wednesday morning -spox
PARIS, April 8
PARIS, April 8 (Reuters) - Shares in Steria and Sopra will resume trading on Wednesday at the market opening, having been suspended since Monday, a spokeswoman for the companies said.
Sopra said earlier on Tuesday it planned to take over rival Steria in a friendly all-stock deal that would create a French IT services group with revenue of more than 3.1 billion euros ($4.3 billion).
(Reporting by Matthieu Protard; Editing by Nick Vinocur, Greg Mahlich)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |