Alcatel-Lucent: Information concerning the availability of all the explanatory documentation to the Shareholders' Meeting to be held on May 28, 2014
Paris, April 8, 2013 - Alcatel Lucent (Euronext Paris et NYSE: ALU) informs its shareholders that the combined shareholders' meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 2:30 PM (Paris time) at the Palais des Congrès, 2 Place de la Porte Maillot - 75017 Paris, France.
The notice of meeting (avis de convocation) including the agenda and the draft of all resolutions was published on April 7, 2014 in the French official bulletin of legal notices (BALO).
The notice also explains how to participate and vote at this meeting.
Documents relating to this Shareholders' meeting are available in the "Investors and Shareholders / Annual General Meeting 2014" section of the Alcatel-Lucent website (http://www.alcatel-lucent.com) and in particular, the report of the Board of directors on resolutions.
Other documents and information according to articles R. 225-73, R. 225-81 and R. 225-83 of the French Commercial Code are available for the shareholders under legal and regulatory conditions.
Shareholders will be asked in particular to:
- Appoint, as Director, Mrs. Véronique Morali and Mr. Francesco Caio, for three years.
- Renew the appointment as Director of Mrs. Kim Crawford Goodman and Mr. Jean-Cyril Spinetta for three years.
- Give a favorable opinion on the components of the compensation to Mr. Michel Combes, Chief Executive Officer and to Mr. Philippe Camus, Chairman of the Board of Directors (Say on pay).
- Ratify the transfer of the registered office to Boulogne-Billancourt.
- Renew all financial delegations and the authorizations to allot performance shares and stock options.
About Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU)We are at the forefront of global communications, providing products and innovations in IP and cloud networking, as well as ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access to service providers and their customers, and to enterprises and institutions throughout the world. Underpinning us in driving the industrial transformation from voice telephony to high-speed digital delivery of data, video and information is Bell Labs, an integral part of the Group and one of the world's foremost technology research institutes, responsible for countless breakthroughs that have shaped the networking and communications industry. Our innovations have resulted in our Group being recognized by Thomson Reuters as a Top 100 Global Innovator, as well as being named by MIT Technology Review as amongst 2012's Top 50 "World's Most Innovative Companies". We have also been recognized for innovation in sustainability, being named Industry Group Leader in the Technology Hardware & Equipment sector in the 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices review, for making global communications more sustainable, affordable and accessible, all in pursuit of the Group's mission to realize the potential of a connected world.
With revenues of Euro 14.4 billion in 2013, Alcatel-Lucent is listed on the Paris and New York stock exchanges (Euronext and NYSE: ALU). The company is incorporated in France and headquartered in Paris.
For more information, visit Alcatel-Lucent on: http://www.alcatel-lucent.com, read the latest posts on the Alcatel-Lucent blog http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/blog and follow the Company on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Alcatel_Lucent.
Alcatel-Lucent Press ContactsSIMON POULTER firstname.lastname@example.org T : +33 (0)1 40 76 50 84
VALERIE LA GAMBA email@example.com T : +33 (0)1 40 76 49 91
ALCATEL-LUCENT INVESTOR RELATIONSMARISA BALDO firstname.lastname@example.org T : + 33 (0) 1 4076 1120
JACQUES-OLIVIER VALLET email@example.com T : +33 (0)1 40 76 12 49
TOM BEVILACQUA firstname.lastname@example.org T : + 1 908-582-7998
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Alcatel-Lucent via Globenewswire
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies