German private equity firm Aurelius buys IDS from T-Systems
FRANKFURT, April 8
FRANKFURT, April 8 (Reuters) - German private equity firm Aurelius on Tuesday said it was buying Individual Desktop Solutions GmbH (IDS), a specialist for on-site desktop services and solutions, from Deutsche Telekom's IT unit T-Systems.
IDS' focus on trends like cloud solutions and virtual workplaces will strengthen Aurelius' information and communications technology, Aurelius said in a statement.
In 2013, 630 IDS employees generated revenues of 80 million euros ($109.94 million), Aurelius said. The transaction is due to be completed by mid-2014, it added.
($1 = 0.7277 Euros) (Reporting by Kirsti Knolle; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |