INDONESIA PRESS-Trisula International to acquire Mido Uniform-Jakarta Globe
Indonesian garment manufacturer Trisula International, aims to take control of Mido Uniform, a Singapore-based firm, in the second quarter of this year in order to boost sales, said president director Lisa Tjahjadi.
The firm, which is also a clothing retailer, said the acquisition was valued at 22.9 billion rupiah ($2.03 million) and is expected to boost sales growth at Trisula by 6 percent.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,302.5 Indonesian rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks