CME Group says Globex trading restored, technical issue fixed
CHICAGO, April 8
CHICAGO, April 8 (Reuters) - CME Group Inc has resumed electronic trading on its Globex platform after a technical issue affected agricultural markets.
Electronic trading in livestock markets resumed at 2:30 p.m. CDT (1930 GMT), according to a notice from the exchange operator.
"The issue has been resolved," CME spokesman Chris Grams said in a telephone interview. (Reporting by Tom Polansek; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks