CME Group says Globex trading restored, technical issue fixed
CHICAGO, April 8
CHICAGO, April 8 (Reuters) - CME Group Inc has resumed electronic trading on its Globex platform after a technical issue affected agricultural markets.
Electronic trading in livestock markets resumed at 2:30 p.m. CDT (1930 GMT), according to a notice from the exchange operator.
"The issue has been resolved," CME spokesman Chris Grams said in a telephone interview. (Reporting by Tom Polansek; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |