Russian car sales flat in March y/y - AEB
MOSCOW, April 8
MOSCOW, April 8 (Reuters) - Russian car sales stood broadly unchanged in March from a year earlier, a lobby group for the industry said on Tuesday, after contracting by 2 percent in February.
Car sales, which have been falling as Russia's economy falters and people delay making large purchases, are expected to remain weak this year.
The Association of European Businesses (AEB) said 243,335 cars and light commercial vehicles were sold during March. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova and Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note