Groupama raises 450.4 mln eur in Saint-Gobain stake sale
PARIS, April 8
PARIS, April 8 (Reuters) - French insurer Groupama said on Tuesday that it raised about 450.4 million euros ($619 million) from the sale of its entire 1.8 percent stake in Saint-Gobain , Europe's biggest supplier of construction materials.
Shares in Saint-Gobain were down 2.8 percent at 44.10 euros by 0735 GMT, the worst performers on the French blue-chip CAC 40 index.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |