Groupama raises 450.4 mln eur in Saint-Gobain stake sale
PARIS, April 8
PARIS, April 8 (Reuters) - French insurer Groupama said on Tuesday that it raised about 450.4 million euros ($619 million) from the sale of its entire 1.8 percent stake in Saint-Gobain , Europe's biggest supplier of construction materials.
Shares in Saint-Gobain were down 2.8 percent at 44.10 euros by 0735 GMT, the worst performers on the French blue-chip CAC 40 index.
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus