Turkey sets official guidance on nine-year euro bond
LONDON, April 8 (IFR) - The Republic of Turkey has set official guidance of 4.25% area on its upcoming issue of a nine-year euro-denominated bond, according to market sources.
The sovereign opened books on the trade on Tuesday morning, setting initial price thoughts in the 4.375% area.
The new notes will mature on April 11, 2023.
Turkey is rated Baa3 by Moody's, BB+ by Standard & Poor's (unsolicited rating) and BBB- by Fitch.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |