U.S. Fed buys $824 million of TIPS -NY Fed
NEW YORK, April 8
NEW YORK, April 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Tuesday bought $824 million of Treasury inflation protected securities maturing April 2028 through February 2044 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted $5.288 billion of TIPS for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video