Anima IPO price guidance narrowed to 4-4.25 euros/share - document
MILAN, April 9
MILAN, April 9 (Reuters) - Price guidance for a public sale of shares in Italy's Anima Holding has been narrowed to 4-4.25 euros per share, one day before the offering is due to close, a message to investors showed on Wednesday.
An email sent to investors, seen by Reuters, said orders had been placed for all shares on offer at the top of the original 3.5-4.5 euros ($4.8-6.21) per share price range.
Goldman Sachs, UBS, Banca IMI and UniCredit are arranging the deal to list up to 55 percent of the holding company which controls fund manager Anima SGR on Milan's stock exchange. ($1 = 0.7249 Euros) (Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, writing by Isla Binnie, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State