Azimut says March inflows 237 mln euros
MILAN, April 9
MILAN, April 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut said on Wednesday inflows totalled 237 million euros ($326.9 million) in March.
Azimut said the result brought total inflows since the start of the year over 1.5 billion euros, twice the amount recorded for the first quarter of 2013.
($1 = 0.7249 Euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |