China Vanke says overseas investment in next 5 years won't exceed 10 pct of total
HONG KONG, April 9
HONG KONG, April 9 (Reuters) - China Vanke Co Ltd , the mainland's largest listed developer, said on Wednesday its total overseas investment for the next five years would not exceed 10 percent of overall investment over that period.
Vanke president Yu Liang, speaking at a real estate forum in Hong Kong, also said without elaborating that the company was interested in investing in logistics properties.
Vanke has joined a host of Chinese developers in venturing overseas at a time when tighter liquidity is fuelling worries over the outlook for China's property market. (Reporting by Clare Jim and Yimou Lee; Editing by Christopher Cushing)
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours