Greece to raise 2.5 bln eur from 5-year bond on Thursday- source
ATHENS, April 9
ATHENS, April 9 (Reuters) - Greece will return to bond markets after four years on Thursday with a five-year issue aiming to raise 2.5 bln euros, a senior Greek finance ministry official said on Thursday.
Greece expects strong interest from investors for the issue and is optimistic it will succeed, the official told Reuters on condition of anonymity, adding it would be a big success if its coupon will be below 5.3 percent. (Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; writing by Harry Papachristou)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case