Mexico March same-store sales fell 2.4 pct -retail group
MEXICO CITY, April 9 (Reuters) - Mexico's retailers' association said on Wednesday that sales at stores open at least a year fell in March. The association, known as ANTAD, includes retail chains Walmex and Soriana as well as other department stores. Pct change vs year ago March February Same store sales -2.4 -0.2 Total sales +2.0 +4.2 (Reporting by Veronica Gomez)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue