Saudis keeps May crude supply steady to 2 Asia buyers -sources
TOKYO, April 9
TOKYO, April 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia, the world's top crude exporter, will supply full contracted volumes of crude oil to at least two Asian term buyers in May, unchanged from April, industry sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?