US Federal Reserve buys $1.081 bln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, April 9
NEW YORK, April 9 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Wednesday bought $1.081 billion of Treasuries maturing November 2039 through February 2043 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the U.S. Federal Reserve said on its website.
Dealers submitted $5.416 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For full details click on: here (Reporting By Chris Reese)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement