SSP Energy to sell up to $75.2 mln of shares in APR Energy - source
LONDON, April 10
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - British electricity provider APR Energy is aiming to sell up to 44.8 million pounds ($75.2 million) of shares, after a source familiar with the deal said on Thursday that the company had priced the placement at 790-800 pence per share.
Goldman Sachs, which is running the accelerated bookbuilding process, said earlier that shareholder SSP Energy was selling down up to 5.6 mln ordinary shares in the company.
($1 = 0.5961 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry; editing by Clare Hutchison)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade