SSP Energy to sell up to $75.2 mln of shares in APR Energy - source
LONDON, April 10
LONDON, April 10 (Reuters) - British electricity provider APR Energy is aiming to sell up to 44.8 million pounds ($75.2 million) of shares, after a source familiar with the deal said on Thursday that the company had priced the placement at 790-800 pence per share.
Goldman Sachs, which is running the accelerated bookbuilding process, said earlier that shareholder SSP Energy was selling down up to 5.6 mln ordinary shares in the company.
($1 = 0.5961 British Pounds) (Reporting by Freya Berry; editing by Clare Hutchison)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |