IGate's quarterly results beat estimates
April 10 (Reuters) - Outsourcing company iGate Corp reported better-than-expected results for the first quarter, helped by customer additions and contract wins.
Net income attributable to common shareholders was $23.3 million, or 29 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31 compared with $27.1 million, or 34 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 45 cents per share.
Analysts had expected 41 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
IGate's revenue rose 10 percent to $302.2 million. Analysts had expected $300.8 million.
The company added nine customers in the quarter. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight