Louis Vuitton Q1 growth in line with fashion/leather unit-LVMH
PARIS, April 10
PARIS, April 10 (Reuters) - LVMH said on Thursday that growth at its flagship Louis Vuitton brand in the first quarter was in line with that of the group's overall fashion and leather unit.
"The growth of Louis Vuitton does not differ materially from the fashion and leather division," LVMH Chief Financial Officer Jean-Jacques Guiony told a conference call about first-quarter sales.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |