Poland's Budimex says Q1 results rise slightly y-o-y
WARSAW, April 10
WARSAW, April 10 (Reuters) - Poland's largest construction group Budimex said on Thursday its first quarter results were slightly better than a year earlier because of an unusually warm winter.
"We expect a slight improvement in our results year-on-year. The warm winter was helpful for us, we were able to conduct our construction works for longer," Chief Operating Officer Dariusz Blocher told reporters.
Budimex is the Polish unit of Spain's Ferrovial. Its net profit in the first quarter of 2013 amounted to 35 million zlotys ($11.61 million). ($1 = 3.0159 Polish Zlotys) (Reporting by Jakub Iglewski; Writing by Marcin Goclowski; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home