Rwanda urban inflation inches down to 3.43 pct in March - stats office
KIGALI, April 10
KIGALI, April 10 (Reuters) - Rwanda's urban inflation eased to 3.43 percent in the year to March from 3.45 percent in the previous month, the statistics office said on Thursday.
Underlying inflation, which excludes fresh food and energy prices, increased by 0.68 percent from the previous month, the National Institute of Statistics said.
For more information, click: here (Reporting by Drazen Jorgic; Editing by James Macharia)
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight