TTM Technologies slashes first-quarter forecast
April 10 (Reuters) - Printed circuit board maker TTM Technologies Inc cut its first-quarter results forecast, saying it was hurt by forex losses following a fall of the Chinese currency against the U.S. dollar.
TTM shares fell 5 percent in after-market trading on the Nasdaq.
The company said it now expected to break even or earn up to 2 cents per share on an adjusted basis, compared with its previous earnings forecast of 3 cents to 9 cents per share.
Revenue is also expected to be at the low end of its prior forecast range of $290 million to $310 million, the company said. (Reporting By Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |