TTM Technologies slashes first-quarter forecast
(Reuters) - Printed circuit board maker TTM Technologies Inc (TTMI.O) cut its first-quarter results forecast, saying it was hurt by forex losses following a fall of the Chinese currency against the U.S. dollar.
TTM shares fell 5 percent in after-market trading on the Nasdaq.
The company said it now expected to break even or earn up to 2 cents per share on an adjusted basis, compared with its previous earnings forecast of 3 cents to 9 cents per share.
Revenue is also expected to be at the low end of its prior forecast range of $290 million to $310 million, the company said.
(Reporting By Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |