Ontario eyes potential sale of some gov't assets, GM stake
TORONTO, April 11
TORONTO, April 11 (Reuters) - The Ontario government said on Friday it is examining options to generate funds, including the possible sale of certain real estate assets and government-owned entities.
Speaking at a business lunch in Toronto, provincial finance minister Charles Sousa also said the government would look to sell its state in General Motors over the next year or so. (Reporting by Cameron French; Writing by Solarina Ho; Editing by Chris Reese)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack