UPDATE 1-Iran lifts May Light crude OSP for Asia by 30 cents
(Adds OSPs for other Iranian grades)
TOKYO/SINGAPORE, April 11 (Reuters) - Iran has set the official selling price (OSP) of its light crude oil loading in May to Asian buyers at $2.11 a barrel above the average of Oman/Dubai quotes, a trader said on Friday, up 30 cents from the month before.
The table below shows May crude prices to Asia, as differentials to the Oman/Dubai average.
Prices for Soroush and Norouz are quoted as differentials to Iranian Heavy. All prices are in U.S. dollars.
Grade MAY APRIL
IRANIAN LIGHT +2.11 +1.81
IRANIAN HEAVY -0.21 -0.51
FOROZAN -0.06 -0.36
SOROUSH IH -5.90 IH -6.20
NOROUZ IH -5.90 IH -6.20 (Reporting by James Topham and Florence Tan; Editing by Joseph Radford)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade