MOVES- Deutsche Bank, Jupiter Asset Management
(Adds Jupiter Asset Management)
April 11 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEUTSCHE BANK AG
The bank has hired senior Credit Suisse Group AG investment banker, Rahul Chawla, to head its structured finance business in India, two sources with direct knowledge of the development said.
Mumbai-based Chawla, who as the head of Credit Suisse' global market solutions group in India was in charge of equity and debt capital market transactions and structured finance deals, had joined the Swiss bank in 2007 from Deutsche Bank.
JUPITER ASSET MANAGEMENT
The company appointed Martin Harris as head of institutional business. Harris will be responsible for enhancing Jupiter's institutional business strategy on a global basis. Harris joined Jupiter from Kames Capital where he worked for five years as head of distribution and was responsible for all aspects of raising capital and investor relations. (Compiled by Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap