INDONESIA PRESS-Bank Tabungan Pensiunan targets 15 to 17 pct loan growth this year - Investor Daily
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional (BTPN), a mid-sized lender controlled by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp , is targeting loan growth of 15 to 17 percent this year, or 54 trillion rupiah ($4.76 billion), said Finance Director Arief Haris Tandjung.
The bank disbursed loans of 46 trillion rupiah in 2013, up 19 percent from a year earlier. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
$1 = 11,354 Indonesian rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order