April 11 (Reuters) -
* Investec plc - disposal
* Investec plc - sale of investec bank (australia) limited's (ibal's) professional finance and asset finance and leasing businesses and deposit book
* Investec plc - confirms that it has entered into a definitive contract with boq to purchase ibal's professional finance and asset finance and leasing businesses and its deposit book.
* Investec plc - consideration price has been agreed at an aud210 million premium to tangible net asset value (nav), for shares in ibal.
* Investec ltd - it is estimated that upon completion of sale and restructure, investec plc's common equity tier 1 ratio will increase by approximately 1.5% to about 10.6%.
* Investec ltd - transaction is subject to regulatory approval. Further details will be provided when transaction becomes unconditional. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: