BRIEF-JPMorgan CFO sees 'lumpy' legal expenses 'over next couple of years'
NEW YORK, April 11
NEW YORK, April 11 (Reuters) - Jpmorgan Chase & Co
* CFO Marianne Lake: winter weather hurt demand for new home loans
* JPMorgan executives speak on conference call with analysts on quarterly results
* JPMorgan CFO Lake calls ipo pipeline 'robust'
* JPMorgan CFO says future quarters will include 'lumpy' legal expenses 'over next couple of years' (Reporting by David Henry in New York)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill