PHILIPPINES PRESS-Ayala Land's $338.6 mln bond sale gets SEC nod-BusinessMirror
The Philippines' Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday approved property developer Ayala Land Inc's planned 15-billion-peso ($338.6 million) bond float, proceeds of which will be used for programmed capital expenditures this year, the BusinessMirror newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.3050 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb