Raiffeisen Zentralbank core tier 1 ratio falls to 9.9 pct
VIENNA, April 11
VIENNA, April 11 (Reuters) - Austrian lender Raiffeisen Zentralbank saw its core tier 1 capital ratio fall by exactly 1 percentage point to 9.9 percent of risk-weighted assets at the end of 2013, it said on Friday.
The unlisted parent of Raiffeisen Bank International is one of six Austrian banks to come under direct supervision of the Euroepan Central Bank later this year.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran atom talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'