BRIEF-Times Media Group acquires 49 pct stake in Radio Africa Limited
April 11 (Reuters) - Times Media Group Ltd
* Acquisition of a 49 pct interest in Radio Africa Limited in Kenya
* Total purchase consideration of $18.62 million, being approximately zar195 million
* A portion of share sale proceeds, being $5.9 million, will be placed into escrow until certain warranties are met.
* R36 million of purchase consideration will be used to subscribe for new shares
* Purchase consideration to be paid through acquisition of existing ordinary shares in RAG, subscription for new ordinary shares in rag and acquisition of shareholder loans
* RAG's full year normalised ebitda for year ended 30 june 2014 is forecast at r45 million with 3 months of trading remaining in current financial year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: