Moody's changes outlook on Turkey's Baa3 rating to negative
April 11 (Reuters) - Moody's has changed the outlook on Turkey's Baa3 government bond rating to negative from stable, citing increased pressure on the country's external financing position and weaker growth prospects.
At the same time Moody's has affirmed the Baa3 rating, saying the government has strong fiscal metrics including a declining share of foreign currency debt and a lengthening of the debt's maturity structure. (Reporting by Ian Chua; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |